What can I do with my property while the Covid-19 is affecting us?
This is what we suggest while THE COVID-19 is affecting us. However, we must not park the illusion or stop looking for solutions in the near future.
We’ll give you several tips to be able to search, organize and prepare everything for your future sale or rental.
ATIPIKA offers a number of recommendations to anybody who is planning to rent or sell their property:
1.- We suggest you to evaluate your property with several free tools that are available in the real estate market.
A market study can be requested, and then study the feasibility and objectives of the future sale or rental.
There are many tools that can be free consulted, although we must be very cautious, and we cannot rely solely on those results. Each tool has its own algorithms so that each one will probably give a different rating. When we evaluate a property we analyze not only these tools, but we add our experience and the intrinsic characteristics of each property. You can also consult our section, https://atipika.com/en/guia-la-venta/where you will find more tips and indications.
2.- Calculate the taxes that we are going to pay according to the claims and the value of the property
- a) -Municipal value.-Its cost can be calculated according to some factors (date of acquisition, cadastral value, date of sale)
that will lead us to know approximately the net amount that we’ll get the day of the official title deed
- b) -IBI.– Prepare the documents in order to provide reliable information to the buyer
- c) -Payment of subsequent taxes after the sale: there are many factors that determine how much we will pay after the sale has occurred.
This is based on the seller’s incomes, his/her age, if it is the permanent address, If it was rented out…
3.- Prepare the necessary documentation for sale or rental
- a) Request a registration note: it will allow you to see what the condition of the house is in the register and if all previous loads are cancelled.
- b) House plan: it enables us to accelerate the process and gives information to the future buyer. This is sometimes undervalued, but it is of great help and can speed up the sale, especially if the property needs to be refurbished
- c) Habitability card- See if It has expired and, if that is the case, start asking for a new one.
- d) Energy Efficiency Certificate.-Request one if you don’t have it yet
- e) Community fees.-Many buyers request it so as to know if there are any spills and the exact amount of the monthly fee they’ll have to pay
- f) Specific community rules if there are common areas, such as swimming pools, gardens or other facilities.
- g) ITE of the building.-The Technical Inspection of the Building allows us to know in what condition the common areas are, facades and pipelines.
- h) Instruction manuals for air conditioners and electric appliances.-
- i) Well labelled keys, house, parking (if there is) and common areas
- j) Financial documentation- if there is a mortgage, what type it is and if it can be surrogated.
- k) Tidy and decorate your property, if it’s possible, during these days. Think about the best way to present it and get it ready for a professional photo report.
- l) Make a video, if possible, and send it to us. Show us the distribution and tell us the advantages of living there, its surrounding area…
This allows us to show the best of the property and tell us your experience, no one better than you can tell about the advantages of your property.
ATIPIKA will be your vehicle to success. In our opinion, information is power. We will study your property, your circumstances and objectives and so we will be your best speaker. Our business and human experience will make you save time and money.
Our 20 years of experience in the national and international market will lead to a successful sale or rental.
Would you like to request a virtual meeting? Shall we call you? https://atipika.com/en/contacto/You can also contact us to make any queries about all our areas in Barcelona province and Menorca at 93-4815032 or firstname.lastname@example.org