Who is behind ATIPIKA Barcelona?
Atipika Barcelona was founded in 1999 by Isabel Osorio. She has a degree in P.R. and Business Management and two postgraduate scholarships. She has lived in England and the United States, and has participated in projects for Coca-Cola, Imax Corporation, and Key Advertising. Back in Barcelona, she held a management position in the financial sector for a company with a staff of 70 people divided in two headquarters – Barcelona and Madrid. There, she was directly responsible for the sales, human resources and financial departments. This background gives her a broad perspective of both a national and international corporativism, and has allowed her to learn several languages. Her global vision of business, her adaptability and her communication-oriented system apply to every department she has had to manage – human resources, advertising, communication and sales.
Renzo Riva, the other half of Atipika, is a computer engineer. He built his entire career on top consulting firms, participating in projects having to do with the development and implementation of business IT projects. His computer and business knowledge help Atipika Barcelona to be constantly on the move, looking for new ways to use technology to give a better service to our clients.
Atipika´s philosophy is based on several solid pillars which are:
• Smooth internal communication and daily teamwork. Multi-skilled staff.
• The use of the latest information in the sector to anticipate the near future.
• Constant training in all departments.
• Selection of product which stands out because of its distinction, price and features.
• For our clients: a good treatment is synonym of a good understanding, where potential problems become solutions.
• Accurate and direct communication, no false promises or elaborate arguments.
• Availability and modesty: our clients are our most important asset, so we take good care of them.