Why should you rely on a real estate professional?
Technology has made our lives easier, there’s no doubt. Nowadays with any kind of gadget with an internet connection anyone can check out properties and read about the real estate sector, as well as advertising a property without much effort. But let’s not forget about the reality, it is not as easy as to create a description and add some pictures – the number of sales by private individuals, the owners, is very little.
It is true that the buyer has more stimuli, information and sources where he can look and get reliable information, but all these conclusions and data cannot possibly replace the figure of the real estate agent. These agents are a very important part of the commercialization and management sales process, as they offer a complete service, standing next to the client through the process in case of doubts and problems that may arise.
A real estate agent has a global vision as well as the knowledge and tools to assess the value of a property, manage and successfully carry out the sales transaction. Remember, selling a property is not as easy as it looks.
- The value of a property is not only the square metre price. We have to take into account the location, the projection of the area, and have a great knowledge of the sector. Knowing the closing price of similar properties in the area, its trajectory and the amount of time it has been on the market is very important. Atipika Barcelona has more than 20 years of experience in the real estate market doing this exact job – we have successfully closed more than 10.000 transactions.
- Custom-made marketing plan. The experience we have acquired through the years dealing with flats, offices, hotels, houses, plots of land and other real estate products allows us to know which is the more appropriate strategy in each case and the time we need to invest to speed up the process and get to the desired client in the shortest amount of time.
- To carry out successfully a sales transaction, it is not enough to publicise a property and to provide a good service to clients. The needs of each client need to be understood, both their personal and cultural idiosyncrasy, and a constant presence in case of any doubts or problems is also required.
- The control of the sale process is very important right until the last step, the signing of the deed. The phase which goes from the reservation until the public deed is a delicate moment where legal, tax and accounting expertise is necessary.
- Vision. A real estate agent must be capable of predicting – taking into account micro and macro-economic, political and social factors – the immediate future of the market and must adapt to change.
If you would like to work with a real estate agent on the sale or rent process of a property, or you wish to buy or rent, you can trust in our more than 20 years of experience.